Flood Damage Restoration
Flood Emergency & Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Odour Control
- Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning
- Sewer Back-up
- Mold removal
You may be out of your home for weeks and still feel uncomfortable and unsure of what lurks behind the surfaces. But all that major upset can be avoided by using the vortex (Top-down and In-place) advanced drying technology. In most cases we dry the entire structure and return you to normal, healthy, clean and dry living in just a few days. It's safe, environmentally friendly, cost effective and you'll just love us. We work with all insurers. Trust us to solve this disaster.
Water Damage Recovery (Water Damage cleanup, Water damage fix)Action Chem-Dry has a large inventory of drying equipment, air movers, dehumidifiers and other technical equipment. Timely action is essential. Remember that damage resulting from water is progressive. The longer the water flows or wet conditions exist, the more is absorbed and the greater is the recovery problem. Merely stopping the source of the incoming water does not stop further water damage, though it is an obvious and critical first step.
Our technicians are dedicated to getting your life back to normal as soon as possible. Our intention is to dry the entire structure. This will eliminate the potential for mold and mildew growth. We will respond as quickly as possible. After you have made the call to us, follow the instructions below. Hopefully this will enable you to salvage some of your precious belongings from (water damaged, damaged water & Flood damage)
To minimize damage - Do...
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removing lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding).
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers, or wooden blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force).
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry.
To avoid making it worse
- Do Not Leave wet fabrics in place, dry as soon as possible.
- Do Not leave books, magazines, or other colored printed items on wet carpets or floors.
- Do Not use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Do Not use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors, especially on wet concrete floors.
- Do Not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do Not put wet contents on top of dry contents.